by Tony Kurdziel, Business Development Manager
BNE’s 2014 travel schedule is already in full swing, with each trip carefully planned around our industry attraction strategy. Thus far, we have already exhibited at the Canadian Home Furnishing Market Trade Show (http://www.tchfm.com/) held at The International Centre in Mississauga, Ontario, and featured hundreds of manufacturers and distributors from across North America. We participated in this as part of business development/networking event that the American Chamber of Commerce in Canada (Halton Peel Chapter) coordinated. Many thanks to those folks for inviting us to their event.
In the next several weeks, BNE’s Business Development team will be increasing our travel as the trade show industry emerges from its winter lull. There is great deal of research that goes into researching and selecting these shows, followed by more effort to schedule appointments with attendees at each show. We also try to maximize the downtime before and after trade shows by meeting with site consultants and real estate brokers that work in our market but do not have an office presence here. It is an efficient way for us to keep Buffalo Niagara “top of mind” with key service providers and influencers across North America.
Here is a partial list of the shows we will be attending in the upcoming months:
- MD&M West, Anaheim, CA. (http://www.canontradeshows.com/expo/west14/)
- Canadian Restaurant and Food Services Show, Toronto, ON. (http://www.crfa.ca/tradeshows/crfashow/)
- Fabtech Canada, Toronto Congress Centre. (http://fabtechcanada.com/). Stop by and see us in booth 836!
- LiveXchange, Myrtle Beach, SC. (http://www.bflivexchange.com/)
- Bio International 2014, San Diego, CA. (http://convention.bio.org/2014/)
- The World Forum for FDI 2014, Philadelphia, PA. (http://www.worldforumforfdi.com/)